Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm leaving on a jet plane

So tomorrow I will be leaving for Namibia and it will be quite the trek. Our plane leaves at 3 PM on Friday from SeaTac and it is then a 10 hour plane ride to Frankfurt, Germany. We land at 10:10 AM on Saturday. We then have a 10 hour layover until our next flight, which I guess is kind of nice because we will be able to leave the airport for awhile and explore. Our next flight leaves at 8 PM and is another 10 hour flight. We will land in Windhoek at 7: 00 AM on Sunday, January 8. Here's to an adventure to start out the new year!

We are staying at a hotel while we are in Namibia and the have wireless. However, supposedly the wireless internet does not work when it is raining. We will be in Namibia during the raining season, so I am not quite sure when I will be able to blog next.

Until then, bon voyage!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. Will be watching blog on regular basis. Are there pirates in Namibia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought we decided there were desert pirates. :) I told my mom that she didn't seem to worried though.

    ReplyDelete